Support Clerk - Bilingual
WorkSafeNB is committed to promoting healthy and safe workplaces for New Brunswick's workers and employers. While our priority is preventing workplace injuries and occupational disease, we provide comprehensive rehabilitation services and fair compensation benefits when these do occur.
WorkSafeNB is accepting applications for a permanent position of bilingual support clerk in Grand Bay-Westfield, New Brunswick.
Reporting to the assigned manager, the bilingual support clerk will be responsible to perform various office duties, such as communicating verbally and in writing with clients and stakeholders; helping the team with various tasks; authorizing payments of medical accounts; etc. This is a challenging multi-faceted position that would be ideal for detail-oriented individuals who are self-starters, and have the ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business environment.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- A high school diploma and a one-year post-secondary diploma / certificate, as a minimal educational requirement
- One year of relevant work experience
- The ability to function within MS Office software, particularly MS Word
- Written and spoken competency in English and French is required.
An equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
WorkSafeNB offers a competitive annual salary with excellent benefits, including:
- Comprehensive benefits package (health, dental, life insurance, long-term disability insurance)
- Pension plan (Province of New Brunswick Public Service Shared Risk Plan)
- Competitive vacation and leave benefits
If you are interested in employment with WorkSafeNB, please apply online at worksafenb.ca by December 27, 2018.
For more information about WorkSafeNB, or this and other employment opportunities, please visit our website at worksafenb.ca.