Manager (Permanent Full Time), Corporate Workforce Optimization
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2018-35963 External
BARGAINING UNIT: Non-Bargaining
ZONE: Saint John
DEPARTMENT: Corporate Workforce Optimization
FACILITY: Regional Staffing Office
POSTING TYPE: Permanent Full Time
JOB TITLE: Manager
CLASSIFICATION: Non Bargaining
LANGUAGE: English Essential
HOURS OF WORK: Days, Subject to change due to operational requirements
SALARY: $28.41 to $39.69 per hour (Payband 5)
Responsible for planning, organizing, implementing, delivering, and evaluating Staffing Service systems and practices to support units, programs and departments. Accountable for the management of the Staffing Office which provides consistent, customer focused rotation building, shift filling and schedule maintenance services and a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Baccalaureate in health related field, Business Administration, Education required
- 5 years previous supervisory, leadership experience, preferably in health management.
- Minimum 5 years progressive experience in a healthcare setting.
- The incumbent requires a good understanding of regulatory legislation, Horizon Health Network policies and procedures, an Standardized scheduling processes and timekeeping practices.
- Must have strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills, communication skills (written and verbal), be self-directed and display excellent judgement/decision-making
- Must have strong leadership, interpersonal and team building skills,
- Must have the ability to interact with staff and leadership from various levels.
- Must demonstrate a strong commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
- Written and spoken competence in English is required
- Provides leadership to the scheduling teams, fostering a positive work environment focused on serving its customers.
- Provide consistent staff scheduling and relief workforce deployment services to the customer
- Managers of the service. Provides strong leadership to customers in implementing staffing standards & policies.
- Manages and monitors budget for Staffing Service Centre.
- Responsible for recruitment, performance management and discipline measures as required for positions within the Staffing Service Centre.
- Establishes Service Leave Agreements (service standards) between the Staffing Service and the operational units served by scheduling and relief teams.
- Ensures the flow of communication, standard Horizon Health Network scheduling processes, policy development, protocol and guideline development.
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by December 19, 2018.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time
Please quote Competition # 2018-35963-External. Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.