Sr. Production Application Support Analyst (Java/J2EE, Web Services, Git)
CIBC in Toronto, ON
We're on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we're looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing
You'll be a key part of an innovative, "first to market" technology culture, contributing to CIBC's digital transformation. As a Production Application Support Analyst, you will join CIBC's Remote Banking & Shared Services Technology department to provide technical expertise for small to medium, complex projects/initiatives as they relate to the implementation and support of application and/or infrastructure technology in a multi platform environment.
How You'll Succeed
- Analysis & Support: Evaluate service requests to ensure adherence to standards and processes. Coordinate and/or execute implementation plans.
- Troubleshooting Skills: Identify and resolve small to medium complex production problems. Monitor and analyze supported services to identify opportunities for improvement and recommend solutions.
- Detail Oriented: You understand that success is in the details. You notice things that others don't. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
Who You Are
- You can demonstrate experience in: 8 years of hands on experience in development/application support using Java/J2EE , Web Services, XML, Subversion, and GIT for 4 years, Object Oriented Design, JSON and RESTFul web services and have written Unit Test and UI Automation Tests. You have experience with Jenkins, Jira or Confluence, and/or other build & deploy tools. It would be an asset if you have experience in DevOps practices.
- You embrace and champion change. You'll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You're digitally savvy. You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect : Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, and individual development planning
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We also seek applicants possessing a wide range of abilities and are committed to providing an accessible candidate experience. If you require an accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work permit or study permit
- Required to be on-call on a rotating basis.