Occupational Therapist 1 (OT01)
NOTE: Applicants must attach their Resumé to the application form
BARGAINING UNIT : SHCP
ZONE : Zone 6 - Acadie-Bathurst
FACILITY : Tracadie Hospital
DEPARTMENT : Occupational Therapy
CLASSIFICATION : Occupational Therapist 1 (OT01)
STATUS : Permanent part-time
FTE : 0.6
ANTICIPATED START DATE : December 31, 2018
HOURS OF WORK :
8-hour shifts - Monday to Friday
Work schedule subject to change to meet operational needs.
JOB SUMMARY :
The primary duties of this position are in the area of adult physical medicine, however, responsibilities may vary based on the needs of the department.
- Registration and current membership with the New Brunswick Association of Occupational Therapists and eligible for membership in the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists;
- Ability to manage a varied workload;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
1. May be required to work in other Occupational Therapy Services of the Peninsula.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment