Talent Acquisition Manager
At a supervisory level, the Recruiting Manager will demonstrate ability to effectively build business relationships with their assigned client business groups across multiple geographies. The Individual selected for the Recruiting Manager role must be an exemplary role model and demonstrate the ability to accomplish the following at Alorica.
- Source, qualify, and present a solid, diverse slate of candidates for every open position to which you are assigned.
- Supervise the quality of work, productivity and effectiveness of other Recruiters and Senior Recruiters.
- Ensure 100% compliance with all applicable laws and company policies with regard to all talent acquisition responsibilities.
- Manage team leader responsibilities over site-based or virtually located Recruiters. With direction from their talent acquisition leader, collaborate and build staffing plans proactively with the assigned business group leaders to enable them to achieve resource hiring requirements.
- Review opportunities for leveraging resumes with other recruiters (cross references)
- Manage all assigned requisitions to ALORICA guidelines for aging and metrics to fill.
- Demonstrate the ability to articulate both positive and negative feedback to ALL candidates in a professional manner. Demonstrate the ability to calmly address candidate challenges.
- Has in-depth knowledge of the business segment strategic resource objectives and the talent acquisition functional area. Participates with line management in developing talent resource objectives.
- With direction from their leader, develop innovative yet targeted sourcing initiatives and develop a solid pipeline of qualified candidates at all times.
- Maintain personal networks and participate in professional organizations.
- Ensure all new employee onboarding processes are in line with Alorica policies.
- Ability to travel for recruitment meetings, college visits, and career fairs and maintain a flexible work schedule
- Manage the performance of individual recruiters and the entire team against established performance goals and metrics. Knowledge and Skills The Recruiting Manager must demonstrate thorough knowledge and skilled experience in the following areas.
In collaboration with line management and department heads, assess needed skills, behaviors, traits and attributes of needed positions. Articulate job scope for high volume replacement positions and critical, strategic positions that advance the business group and SBU business goals. Additional outcome to significantly reduce turnover (90-day and long-term metrics).
Utilize feedback from talent acquisition metrics and hiring managers as pulse measurements of client satisfaction and build improvement actions to address client satisfaction, candidate experience, turnover by group at the group, division, and account levels.
Develop, standardize, gain approval and implement hiring profiles and interview questionnaires at sourcing, screening, interviewing and selection levels.
Ensure you are responsive and competent to carry out your responsibilities on a daily basis. Seek training and performance guidance as required. Requisition management (aging, balancing, dispositioning)
Adhere to 100% compliance, zero tolerance policy for all regulations and laws.
Partner with assigned line management to identify diversity strategies, for on-going slate development of candidates. Knowledge of targeted or niche boards leveraged to attract the desired diverse population.
Negotiate candidate offers within the ALORICA guidelines; escalate to your leader when requested to perform outside the guidelines.
Knowledge of and experience in MS Office, Outlook, contact management processes and applicant tracking systems; strong preference for experience with Taleo.
Ensure you know where we are in the labor market, proactively acquire competitive market information to business strategy and provide advice to hiring managers as necessary.
Research applicant sources and build community involvement to provide ALORICA information, opportunities and benefits; making presentations and maintaining rapport.
Experience, Traits and Attributes
- Minimum 4-year college degree or equivalent experience.
- 5-7+ years "sales and closing" recruitment environment and experience
- 2 years minimum in a supervisory role
- Ability to develop strong business relationships and manage expectations.
- Staffing management and planning
- Quick study - ability to learn and quickly apply learnings
- Critical thinking
- Thoroughness and follow-through
- Good judgment and mature emotional intelligence
- Efficient time management
- Interpersonal flexibility
- Competitive team player
- Customer service oriented with exceptional communication and client anticipation skills
- Professional poise and presence
- Sufficient depth of knowledge in employment law
- ATS Systems, Taleo strongly preferred
- Effective client management
- Demonstrate market intelligence of both industry and organization.
- Demonstrate ability to influence across a matrix of business, HR, Legal and market constituents
- Workforce planning process and methodology; process improvement
- Ability to understand business and strategies to recommend changes and efficiencies.
- Strong track record of successful recruitment and staffing, including experience handling large ramp up projects.