Financal Customer Serivce Representative -English Spanish
As a Financial Customer Service Representative, you'll help people get their finances in order on behalf of the best companies you already know and love. We'll teach you the skills you'll need to succeed and provide a path for you to do so. In fact, many of our site directors and operations managers began as agents answering calls themselves!
What you'll be doing
You will use your positive attitude, your caring nature and your top-notch customer service skills to make an impact on your customers' day. Your main responsibilities will include:
- In the name of the client, talk to customers over the phone, email or chat to bring resolution to unpaid accounts and answer their questions
- Accurately document and update customer records in the computer system
- Remain calm and helpful even when dealing with upset customers
- Escalate customer complaints and/or calls to your manager when necessary
- When requested, process correspondences while following all relevant laws and guidelines
- Provide feedback and recommendations to your manager on ways the company can improve
- Perform other duties as assigned by your management team
Why you'll want to join our team
- 100% paid training
- Performance bonuses
- Competitive pay
- Health & dental benefits
- Retirement savings plan
- Paid time off
- A great team environment with supportive co-workers
- You'll work on behalf of some of the best-known companies in the world (like the top stores, retailers, shipping companies and banks) all from your hometown
- You'll feel empowered to do things the right way amid a culture of high personal and business integrity
- There's real opportunity to learn, grow and advance your career (we love promoting from within here)
- We're a strong, global company that truly cares about our local communities
Who we're looking for
The best fit for this job is someone who:
- Has a High School diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate
- Is bilingual (English / Spanish)
- Has previous customer service and/or collections experience preferred
- Has good computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Possesses excellent communication skills
- Cares about helping their customers
- Is team-focused
- Has the ability to multitask well
- Can adapt to a flexible schedule
- Is positive and can handle stress
- Can maintain the highest level of confidentiality
Who we are
Alorica Customer Care Ltd., is a leading global provider of business process outsourcing (BPO) services, including accounts receivable management, revenue cycle management, and order to cash BPO services. Alorica provides services across multiple vertical markets through a combination of voice, chat, email, SMS, voice automation, back-office, social media, and self-help portals. Alorica provides services through a diverse global workforce throughout North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. As a result, employees enjoy the opportunity to grow, develop and build long-term careers in exciting industries, supporting the best brands in business, all while accruing tenure with a global Alorica leader.
Ability to lift and/or move 20 pounds with or without accommodation.
Are you ready to help your customers every day while also strengthening yourself and your career? If so, apply now to join our team!
The Company is compliant with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).