Bilingual Customer Service Representative – English French
As a Customer Service Representative, you'll have the opportunity to help people every day on behalf of the best companies you already know and love. We'll teach you the skills you'll need to succeed and provide a path for you to do so. In fact, many of our site directors and operations managers began as customer service agents themselves!
What you'll be doing
You will use your positive attitude, your caring nature and your top-notch customer service skills to make an impact on your customers' day. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Talking to customers over the phone, email or chat to resolve their questions or concerns
- Accurately document and update customer records in the computer system
- Upsell products or services to customers, if appropriate
- Remain calm and helpful even when dealing with upset customers
- Escalate customer complaints and/or calls to your manager when necessary
- Provide feedback and recommendations to your manager on ways the company can improve
- Perform other duties as assigned by your management team
Why you'll want to join the Alorica team
- 100% paid training
- Performance bonuses
- Competitive pay
- Health & dental benefits
- Retirement savings plan
- Paid time off
- A great team environment with supportive co-workers
- You'll work on behalf of some of the best-known companies in the world (like the top stores, retailers, shipping companies and banks) all from your hometown
- You'll feel empowered to do things the right way amid a culture of high personal and business integrity
- There's real opportunity to learn, grow and advance your career (we love promoting from within here)
- We're a strong, global company that truly cares about our local communities
Who we're looking for
The best fit for this job is someone who:
- Has a High School diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate
- Is bilingual (French & English)
- Previous customer service and/or call center experience preferred
- Has good computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Possesses excellent communication skills
- Cares about helping their customers
- Is team-focused
- Has the ability to multitask well
- Can adapt to a flexible schedule
- Is positive and can handle stress
- Can maintain the highest level of confidentiality
Who we are
Alorica Customer Care, Ltd. is a global customer service organization, serving the world's leading companies and best-known brands. With more than 40,000 employees in locations around the world, our people deliver extraordinary service - via phone, email and chat, every day. Embracing a diverse workforce with a shared commitment to deliver outstanding customer service, Alorica offers significant opportunity to build a rewarding career, in a dynamic and customer-oriented environment.
Ability to lift and/or move 20 pounds with or without accommodation.
Are you ready to help your customers every day while also strengthening yourself and your career? If so, apply now to join the Alorica team!
The Company is compliant with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).