Licensed Practical Nurse (Casual), 3CS Orthopaedic & Urologic Nursing
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2018-35993 External
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Saint John
DEPARTMENT: 3CS Orthopaedic & Urologic Nursing
FACILITY: Saint John Regional Hospital
POSTING TYPE: Casual
JOB TITLE: Licensed Practical Nurse
CLASSIFICATION: Licensed Practical Nurse (3014)
LANGUAGE: English Essential
HOURS OF WORK: CASUAL - Rotating Days, Evenings, Nights, Subject to change due to operational requirements
SALARY: $23.1388 to $24.9071 per hour (Subject to Employment Status may be paid at 90% of the indicated rate as per CUPE collective agreement article 6.08 a)
To provide nursing care to patients under the direction of the Registered Nurse in a collaborative practice work environment.
- Graduation from an approved school for Licensed Practical Nurses.
- Must be currently registered with the N.B. Association of Licensed Practical Nurses.
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team and a collaborative practice work environment.
- Ability to function within the current LPN scope of practice.
- Demonstrates initiative, good judgement and the ability to set priorities.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills.
- High regard for confidentiality.
- Relevant work experience as Licensed Practical Nurses within the past five years.
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
- Written and spoken competence in English is required.
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by December 5, 2018.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Please quote Competition # 2018-35993-External. Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.