Senior Client Service Account Manager
Bell Aliant in Saint John, NB
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company's vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada's leading communications company, we're committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees. If you're passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Bell Business Markets provides a vast array of communications solutions for small, medium, and large organizations. These include managed data and network solutions, cloud computing, conferencing, Web, security solutions and integrated information and communications technology (ICT) services.
The position of Senior Client Service Account Manager has overall accountability for managing the service delivery experience for assigned Clients. The Client Service Account Manager will cover designated Clients who have a broad portfolio of Bell services and represent a significant revenue and/or revenue opportunity for Bell Business Markets. The Client Service Account Manager will be accountable to drive a material positive improvement in the service experience for these Clients and ensure all service and contract commitments are delivered to the Client's satisfaction. Client Service Account Manager activities will focus its activities around four pillars; Delivery and Operations Management, Client Governance, Financial Management and Client Service Management.
Service Management - Delivery and Operations Management:
- Proactively notify and manage client communications and service expectations
- Be the lead to oversee corrective actions required to address chronic cross functional problems, including being accountable for the development of service improvement plans and their implementation in cooperation with functional teams
- Accountable for the Service Management of Bell Deliverables required by teams across the organization to ensure client experience satisfaction
- Play an active role in supporting Client communication at a management and executive level during activities
- Be aware of project activity and participate in project governance
- Provide overview of performance reporting for accounts, as part of a operational and strategic governance model to manage and identify trends and operational challenges; and to proactively manage the customer experience.
- Establish key business and IT contacts to ensure thorough understanding of business systems, production environments, core managed service process owners to understand what is required to keep the Clients core systems/services functioning and how Bell's services support that
- Understand and ensure operational model for services and systems are delivered per agreement while striving to demonstrate value and continuous improvement to the Client
- Understand Bell's services portfolio, identify areas or opportunities to further leverage Bell products and services
- Work with internal stakeholders to proactively prioritize and resolve issues
- Develop and maintain an internal communication model for assigned Client and ensure this includes representation from key Bell stakeholders
- Interface with Client executives through established a formalized governance to review key activities and status related to Bell's delivery and service performance
- Be the Single point of accountability for client Executive escalations, work effectively with operations Incident Management teams to effectively manage internal escalation process and support client communications
- Deliver performance reports and quality score cards to external and internal Clients based on established governance model agreed to with Client
- Value creation for our business by clearing post-sale roadblocks in order for the sales teams to secure new business
- Ensure WHY and Executive reports are completed and are accurate
- Work with Bell's Delivery team and the Finance community, to monitor contract financial results: to optimize revenues/cogs/capital in operations and use same to contribute to the Client Services Account Management FOPT program. Minimize revenue attrition resulting from service experience
Client Contract Compliance Management:
- Provide subject matter expertise on Client contracts terms and conditions. Manage Client expectations, answer questions and interpret contract details
- Ensure Bell effectively maintains SLA's
- Ensure service level compliance to contract for services contracted. Visibility into Client SLA related penalties - risk management
- Act as a champion in creating a Client focused culture and winning their confidence based on a track record of consistently delivering quality
- Proactively ensure appropriate flow of information between the business operations, sales, Bell executives and the clients
- Act as a leader on the Clients behalf across the Bell organization
- Works independently, engaging others in the organization as needed with minimal coaching and guidance
- Effective Client relationships skills - ability to instill confidence in the client
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid Business & Financial acumen
- Good written and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to present ideas to peers, team members, and clients
- Well-organized, able to prioritize work in a dynamic environment - meeting changing business needs
- Effective negotiation skills with the ability to effectively resolve conflict while minimizing impact to ongoing Client relationship
- Understanding of Bell processes, products, and offerings with in depth knowledge of ICT solution and/or product mix.
- Solid organizational & functional skills
- Demonstrated experience managing large, complex contracts
- Ability to organize, lead and influence cross-functional teams and drive business results from groups not directly under your management
- ITIL v3 Certified (IT Service Management Training and Certification)
- Has the ability to acquire the appropriate Security Clearance (Government, Police or Client issued)
- Previous experience in leading large Client support engagements
- 5+ years experience in a related discipline field
- In depth knowledge of ICT (i.e. methodologies, Processes, tools)
- Exposure/experience in project management, Telecom / IT Operations an important attribute
- Understanding of Profit and Loss statements and detailed cost management
- Progressive experience managing Client relationships at a senior management/executive level
- Detailed understanding of Bells provisioning process, end to end
- Detailed understanding of Solution Delivery Lifecycle from Day 0 through to Day 2
- General familiarity with Bell products and services
- Understanding of Bell's organizational structure: BBM, Network Services, Field Operations, IT, etc.
- Competency in Incident and Change Management Governance and process
- Ability to mine and analyze data to identify trends and operational challenges, etc.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Management
Job Location: Canada : New Brunswick : Moncton || Canada : New Brunswick : Saint John || Canada : Newfoundland : Mount Pearl || Canada : Newfoundland : St. John's || Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax
Application Deadline: 02/01/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Created: Canada , NB , Saint John