Licensed Practical Nurse (3014)
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 6 - Acadie-Bathurst
FACILITY: Enfant-Jésus RHSJ Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Medical / Palliative Care
CLASSIFICATION: Licensed Practical Nurse (3014)
ETP: On call
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8 &12-hour shifts - Rotation
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Nursing services performed under the supervision of a registered nurse. Nursing services provided will support the rights of the client to be treated with respect and dignity.
- Graduation from an approved Licensed Practical Nursing Program and registered with the Association of New Brunswick Licensed Practical Nurses;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French is required.
1. The incumbent may be required to work in all nursing units and accompany a patient during a transfer.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment