Senior Financial Advisor
CIBC in Kirkland, NB
We're on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we're looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it .
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing
You'll manage and grow your client portfolio by providing dedicated relationship management, complex financial services support, and exceptional client service. As a Senior Financial Advisor, you'll expertly deliver on CIBC's Imperial Service approach, taking responsibility for a large portfolio and helping clients plan for today's needs and tomorrow's goals. You'll proactively engage with many new and existing clients to make lasting connections and provide comprehensive financial advice, enabling them to secure their futures, own their homes, and build their businesses.
How You'll Succeed
- Client Engagement - Focus on each client experience and connect on a personal level to make every interaction meaningful. Deliver trusted investment advice and provide comprehensive financial planning support to enhance existing relationships. Cultivate your network to establish new client relationships.
- Business Development - Deeply understand your local market and potential client base, creating a comprehensive sales plan that will convert leads into new CIBC clients. Use your strong relationship building and networking skills to build connections, generate opportunities, and deliver bottom line results. Leverage CIBC's wide range of credit and investment solutions to provide a needs-based approach that will result in satisfied, loyal clients and increased referrals.
- Community Involvement - Heighten CIBC brand awareness in your community by attending local events and participating in marketing and outreach activities. Grow your network to create lasting connections that will generate future opportunities.
Who You Are
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it's the right thing to do.
- You're passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You act like an owner. You thrive when you're empowered to take the lead, go above and beyond, and deliver results.
- You're driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- You're a certified professional. You have current accreditation and good standing inAMF licensing; Successful completion of Canadian Investment Funds Course (CIFC) or the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) to support AMF (Autorité des Marchés Financiers) licensing, and Registered Retirement Consultant (RRC). It's an asset if you've completed CSI/ICB Investment and Taxation Fundamentals Course - Quebec (0774) and CSI/ICB Legal & Ethical Aspects of Financial Planning Course (0790).
- Values matter to you . You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect : Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
- This is a regular full time role that requires flexibility. Your hours will be based on our banking centre operations, and you may need to occasionally work evenings or weekends, travel, or meet clients off site in order to provide exceptional service