RN (Casual), 4SE
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2018-35837 External
BARGAINING UNIT: NBNU
FACILITY: Dr. Everett Chalmers Regional Hospital
POSTING TYPE: Casual
JOB TITLE: RN
CLASSIFICATION: RNCA Registered Nurse Class A
LANGUAGE: English Essential
HOURS OF WORK: CASUAL - Days, Evenings, Nights, Subject to change due to operational requirements
SALARY: $31.23 to $39.57 per hour (Subject to employment status)
JOB PURPOSE: As a member of an interdisciplinary team, provides quality patient care within the scope of professional nursing practice to patients and families under the Family Practice Program. May be reassigned throughout the department as required. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Active registration with NANB
- Current BCLS certification
- Demonstrated skills working with medical/family practice patients in an acute care setting
- Demonstrated assessment skills and ability to function independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to respond to emergency situations, rapidly changing priorities and complex patient care needs
- Demonstrated ability to safely transfer adult patients
- Demonstrated teaching, communication, interpersonal and team building skills
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis
- Ability to perform the duties of the position
- Good work record
- Written and spoken competence in English is required.
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by December 5, 2018.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Please quote Competition # 2018-35837-External. Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.