Registered Nurse (Permanent Part Time), Dermatology Clinic
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2018-35826 External
BARGAINING UNIT: NBNU
DEPARTMENT: Dermatology Clinic
FACILITY: The Moncton Hospital
POSTING TYPE: Permanent Part Time
JOB TITLE: Registered Nurse
CLASSIFICATION: RNCA Registered Nurse Class A
LANGUAGE: English Essential with requirements to handle verbal French inquiries
HOURS OF WORK: Days, FTE: 0.7, Subject to change due to operational requirements
SALARY: $31.23 to $39.57 per hour
To plan and provide nursing care to meet the individual needs of the patient, in accordance with the philosophy, objectives, policies, procedures and Nursing Care Standards of the Hospital and the Department of Ambulatory Care. To participate in the ongoing operations of the Dermatology Clinic.
- Graduate nurse - actively registered in New Brunswick, or eligible for such registration.
- Ability to perform assigned duties and ability to work with very fine instrumentation.
- Must have at least 3 years of Med/Surg nursing experience in the last 5 years.
- Knowledge, ability and willingness to provide quality care in a caring and pleasant manner.
- Must have good assessment and documentation skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
- Written and spoken competence in English and spoken competence in French are required. (Intermediate Plus)
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by December 5, 2018.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Please quote Competition # 2018-35826-External. Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.