Global IT Service Request & Integration Specialist
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We bring together our 43,600 experts, based in more than 500 offices, across 40 countries to provide engineering and multidisciplinary services in a vast array of industry sectors, with a focus on technical excellence and client service.
Are you seeking for an exciting opportunity to develop a career within a large and expanding global corporate environment? WSP is currently seeking a "Global IT Service Request & Integration Specialist" to join the Global IT Department in its Montreal office. Reporting to the Global Service & Integration Director, your two main roles will be managing the effective delivery of service requests and the integration of all new services and systems into the Global IT outsourcing contracts. You will be working closely with regional service owners, project teams and other Global IT Teams across the world. You will need to recommend and take actions all to enhance service delivery to meet the business requirements all over the world.
- Lead and improve the design process for request fulfillment;
- Maintain documentation for request design process;
- Engage technical (outsource provider), the Process SME and business subject matter experts to build standard request flows and timeframes to meet business requirements with an emphasis on streamlined delivery and automation;
- Responsible for the integration of new services into the outsource services contract;
- Working with the mergers and acquisitions team and other Global IT teams for:
- the discovery of requirements resulting from internal projects or acquisitions with a focus on ensuring they are properly transitioned including coordinating any required contract amendments with our outsourcing partner.
- to analyze, document and learn lessons from each system or service integration resulting from an acquisition.
- Coordinate with all solution architects, project managers, and service delivery managers to ensure a seamless transition into WSP and the 3rd party IT Support system/contract;
- Contribute to other service-level working groups where appropriate;
- Identify opportunities for improvement of the services;
- Develop/maintain automation (runbooks and scripts) best practices within the monitoring environments to ensure maximum system availability and reduce human error due to manual processes;
- Automating Alert/Event to ticket generation and any frequent manual tasks. In addition, this role is to ensure we have extended capabilities to manage and monitor our core technology services using both commercial tools and in-house developed techniques.
- More than five (5) years of relevant experience and related education studies;
- Business Analyst training / experience, a major asset;
- Contract Management relevant experience;
- Automation tools knowledge;
- Microsoft System Centre Orchestrator;
- PowerShell Scripting;
- ITIL Processes;
- A good working knowledge of both written and spoken English;
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to work independently and in a team, set priorities and meet deadlines on multiple simultaneous projects and tasks;
- Strong organization skills, excellent documentation skills;
- Excellent analytical and diagnostic problem-solving skills with the ability of providing solutions to problems that are identified.
Offers of employment for safety-sensitive positions involving fieldwork are contingent upon candidates being able to perform key physical tasks of the job as described in the job posting and interview. This may include the ability to work in a variety of environmental conditions, such as remote or isolated areas, working alone, and in inclement weather (within safe and reasonable limits).
To learn more about our firm and the projects we have been involved in, please visit our World of Possibilities microsite.
WSP welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
WSP is committed to the principles of employment equity. Only the candidates selected will be contacted.
Company: WSP Global Inc.