Registered Nurse Class A (Permanent Full Time), 4CS Rehab and Rheumatology
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2018-35746 External
BARGAINING UNIT: NBNU
ZONE: Saint John
DEPARTMENT: 4CS Rehab and Rheumatology
FACILITY: Saint John Regional Hospital
POSTING TYPE: Permanent Full Time
JOB TITLE: RNCA
CLASSIFICATION: RNCA Registered Nurse Class A
LANGUAGE: English Essential with requirements to handle verbal French inquiries
HOURS OF WORK: Rotating Days, Evenings, Nights, Subject to change due to operational requirements
SALARY: $31.23 to $39.57 per hour
Provision of Nursing Care to meet the individual patient's needs by utilizing the nursing process
- Graduate of a recognized school of nursing and actively registered in New Brunswick.
- Rehab experience essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Some travel required.
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with Interdisciplinary Team members.
- Ability to perform advanced patient assessments.
- Current CPR certification.
- High regard for confidentiality and advocacy for patients.
- Demonstrates initiative and good judgment.
- Mandatory e-learning programs completed.
- Commitment to ongoing education including CNA certification in Rehabilitation Nursing.
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
- Written and spoken competence in English and spoken competence in French are required (Intermediate Plus)
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by November 28, 2018.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Please quote Competition # 2018-35746-External. Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.