Registered Nurse (Temporary Full Time), Neurology Science
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2018-35757 External
BARGAINING UNIT: NBNU
DEPARTMENT: Neurology Science
FACILITY: The Moncton Hospital
POSTING TYPE: Temporary Full Time
JOB TITLE: REGISTERED NURSE
CLASSIFICATION: RNCA Registered Nurse Class A
LANGUAGE: English Essential with requirement to handle verbal French inquiries
HOURS OF WORK: Rotating Days, Nights, Weekends, Statutory Holidays, TEMP: December 14, 2018 to January 30, 2020, Subject to change due to operational requirements
SALARY: $31.23 to $39.57 per hour (Subject to employment status)
As a member of an interdisciplinary team, provides quality patient care within the scope of professional nursing practice to patients and families within the Primary Care Program South. Although primarily assigned to 3 East, may be reassigned to other units as required. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Current BCLS certification.
- Demonstrated skills working with medical/surgical patients in an acute care setting.
- Demonstrated assessment skills and ability to function independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to respond to emergency situations, rapidly changing priorities and complex patient care needs.
- Demonstrated teaching, communication, interpersonal and team building skills.
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis
- Ability to perform the duties of the position
- Good work record
- Written and spoken competence in English and spoken competence in French are required (Intermediate Plus)
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by November 28, 2018.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Please quote Competition # 2018-35757-External. Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.