Customer Service Representative
Medavie Blue Cross in Moncton, NB
For over 70 years, and across six provinces we've been a leading diversified health services partner for individuals, plan sponsors, plan advisors and governments across Canada. We are proud to be a not-for-profit organization committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. We support the health and wellness of our employees and their families with various wellness programs and resources to support their personal and professional growth.
We're a team of 1,900 colleagues dedicated to collaboration, innovation, customer service, and committed to work-life balance, community involvement and career development which is why Medavie Blue Cross is recognized as a Top 100 Employer and one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative Department: Federal Administered Programs Competition: 4410 Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent Location: Moncton Salary: Starting at $34,500 Reports To: Team Leader Closing Date: March 3, 2019
Motivated by helping others?
In this role you will provide support and service to clients like RCMP, Canadian Forces, and Veterans. In our innovative and progressive work environment you will receive inbound calls where you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your ability to effectively problem solve and contribute positively to a team environment. Your objective in this role is to ensure that the person making the inquiry receives the highest level of customer service possible.
- Various shifts which are from 7:00 am - 10:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Comprehensive health and dental plan that is 100% employer paid effective on your first day
- Focus on career development and internal promotion
- Emphasis on work life balance, providing wellness credits, health assessment tools and fitness centre discounts
- A bright facility that offers free parking
Superstars on our team:
- Respond to inquiries related to health care benefits, program eligibility, payment-related information, and other general inquiries;
- Quickly assess and resolve any challenging situations and providing information or solutions;
- Are committed to excellence in customer service; providing the highest level of dedication in all expected service areas.
Successful candidates have:
- One to two years' experience directly related to customer service and/or contact centre;
- Are proficient in English and/or French, Bilingual preferred;
- Have proficient computer skills (Fluent with MS Office Suite programs; strong keyboarding skills).
Other Qualifications : Comfortable in a fast paced, automated environment, expected to meet deadlines while keeping a high performance standard and adhering to guidelines relating to privacy and security. Due to contractual obligations, the incumbent must be a Canadian citizen and receive enhanced reliability security clearance.
We would like to thank all candidates for expressing interest. Please note only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Medavie Blue Cross is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Segment: Customer Service Representative, Call Center, Customer Service