Solutions Sales Representative
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
The Sales department has an immediate opening for the position of Solutions Sales Representative (IGNITE TV) in the GTA region (North York). This role is responsible for all aspects of the sales and promotion of Rogers IGNITE TV within assigned territories. Through excellent selling and customer service skills, the Solution Sales Representative will focus specifically on this new and innovative product by maximizing the potential revenues from existing customers, as well as acquiring new ones.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leverage existing internal sources (Leads, Sales and databases) while identifying new sources of opportunities for sales in single family units (SFU's).
- Responsible for selling Rogers IGNITE TV, door to door in assigned residential territories.
- Utilize the provided tools to research customers prior to sales demonstration
- Utilize the provided tools to provide feedback to our internal partners on the leads provided
- Properly track and submit expenses
- Participate in an environment of continued learning
- Represent Rogers in the promotion and sales of IGNITE TV in the field and at special events and conducts customer follow-up as per the sales process.
- Identify prospects utilizing creative lead generating techniques
- Present the product and educate potential customers on Rogers' offerings
- Post installation follow-up
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with customers and increase the penetration rate of select products in targeted areas
- Assist in the development of strategies that minimize the competitive threat, retain existing customers and increase revenue
- Obtain and provide local market intelligence and feedback to the Sales group.
- Document and submit sales orders on a timely basis for input into our database.
- Learn and adhere to all applicable Health & Safety regulations, both legislatively mandated, and as outlined in Company policy
- Proven success in a relevant direct sales position is essential
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must possess a valid driver?s license
- Must have reliable vehicle and good driving record
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Previous experience in a Sales role within the Telecommunications industry is an asset.
- Excellent time management, problem solving, negotiation and communication skills are required
- Completion of post-secondary education is an asset.
What we offer:
- Base salary plus commission earnings.
- Benefits package
- Wealth Accumulation Plans
- Monthly Car allowance
- Excellent training and job shadowing to prepare you for success
- A supportive team environment
- Sales and technology tools: Smartphone, IPad, Rogers branded items
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what?s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]] || [[country]] || ON || North York || [[mfield2]] ||