Solutions Sales Representative
- Do you want to work in a friendly and supportive team environment?
- Are you looking for a new experience where you can challenge yourself and discover your potential?
- Do want flexibility in your work hours where you can enjoy your mornings and unwind in the evenings?
- Are you looking for an opportunity that will impact your career and continuously grow with you?
- Do you believe you can make a difference by providing your customers more possibilities to stay connected?
This position is a great opportunity where you can engage face to face with your customers on a daily basis and represent Rogers. Reporting to the Team Manager, you will be joining our expanding sales team of highly motivated individuals dedicated to selling and promoting Rogers products and services to potential customers in the community by going door to door. We are proud to be on Canada's Top 100 employer list again for 2019! Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Skills crucial for this role (The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required)
- Unparalleled customer service levels – someone who truly goes above and beyond to close the sale and make a customer for life
- Excellent verbal and written skills – a champion at conveying the value of Rogers communication services
- Self-motivated and able to work independently while remaining process-driven with the ability of high-level of prioritization
Are you ready to Ignite your career and be part of a world-class sales team?
You will be joining our expanding sales team of highly motivated individuals dedicated bringing Rogers products and services directly to the consumer?s front door. Be the first to offer Newfoundland customers Ignite TV - an effortless internet TV experience that puts the user in command with all-in-one search, Voice Remote and so much more.
Here is what we offer:
Full-time Rogers employees will receive:
- An attractive remuneration package which includes base pay and commissions
- Benefits package, eligibility from day 1
- Monthly car allowance
- Access to Wealth-Accumulation Programs
- Full training on Rogers products and job shadowing to prepare you for success
- A supportive team environment
- Sales and technology tools: Smartphone, IPad, Rogers branded attire
- Internal growth opportunities
Here is what you Offer:
- You are highly motivated to succeed and believe in the customer experience
- You thrive in a sales environment and also have the ability to connect with customers and promote Rogers products and services
- You love to be out in the field
- You are flexible with your work schedule (evenings & weekends)
- You have a valid Driver Licence and can pass a Driver Abstract
A Day in the life of a Territory Sales Representative:
Each day as a Territory Sales Representative will be different, however on any day your duties may include:
- Attending meetings, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Conducting follow up with your clients from the office home base.
- Managing, maintaining and expanding a client database within your local assigned territory by visiting your customers door to door
- Differentiating Rogers products from those of our competitors
- Have Fun!
WE NEED BRAND AMBASSADORS LIKE YOUSchedule: Full time Shift: Variable Length of Contract: No Selection Work Location: 10 Dyas Road (234), North York, ON Travel Requirements: Up to 100% Posting Category/Function: Sales & Door-to-door Requisition ID: 132354 Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]] || [[country]] || ON || North York || [[mfield2]] ||