Staffing Support Agent (Permanent Full Time), CORP SCHEDULING CENTRE
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2018-35712 External
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Saint John
DEPARTMENT: CORP SCHEDULING CENTRE
FACILITY: Regional Staffing Office
POSTING TYPE: Permanent Full Time
JOB TITLE: Staffing Support Agent
CLASSIFICATION: Staffing Support (1023)
LANGUAGE: English Essential
HOURS OF WORK: Rotating Days, Evenings, Nights, Subject to change due to operational requirements
SALARY: $21.4759 to $23.1168 per hour
To perform staff scheduling functions and other administrative duties.
- High school graduation plus an additional administrative support program/course of six to twelve months, or equivalent, and two years of experience
- Previous experience in staff scheduling
- Demonstrated proficient use of ESP
- Demonstrated ability to manage unit requirements for skill mix, staffing needs, and coverage
- Demonstrated good communication skills
- Ability to follow direction accurately, reliably, and independently
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
- Written and spoken competence in English is required.
Demonstrated proficiency verified by testing in:
- Data Entry 4000 KSPH
- Typing (General) 45 WPM
- Excel 50%
- Outlook 50%
- Word 50%
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by November 18, 2018.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Please quote Competition # 2018-35712-External. Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.