OR Materials Coordinator
Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT : Management and Non-Bargaining
ZONE : Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY : Dr-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
DEPARTMENT : Surgical Suite
CLASSIFICATION : OR Materials Coordinator
STATUS : Permanent full-time
FTE : 1.0
HOURS OF WORK :
8 hour shifts - Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
ANTICIPATED START DATE : As soon as possible
JOB SUMMARY :
The incumbent is responsible for the logistics as well as for the OR medical/surgical and equipment supply process.
- Undergraduate degree in administration of a Health Science field or equivalent;
- Any equivalent and relevant combination of training and experience could be considered;
- Proven ability to organize and manage the assigned workload;
- Ability to use Word and Excel, Meditech, and other computer programs;
- Sound knowledge of surgical procedures as well as equipment and materials used;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physically able to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.