Speech Language Pathologist 1
COMPETITION NUMBER: EM18468
CLASSIFICATION NAME: Speech Language Pathologist 1
POSITION TITLE: Speech Language Pathologist 1
CLASSIFICATION CODE: 6031-SL-1
BARGAINING UNIT: NB Union - Specialized Health Care Professionals
UNIT LOCATION: Woodstock
STATUS: Part Time Permanent
FULL TIME EQUIVALENT: 0.7
HOURS OF WORK: Rotating Days. Subject to change due to operational requirements.
ANTICIPATED START DATE: November 26th, 2018
ANTICIPATED END DATE: Not Applicable
SALARY RANGE: As per collective agreement
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT: Written and spoken competence in English is required.
CLOSING DATE: November 22nd, 2018
The incumbent will provide quality speech-language pathology services to patients and perform related administrative duties. They work closely with interdisciplinary teams and take part in developing and implementing new programs according to needs.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology-Audiology, option Speech-Language Pathology, or the equivalent approved by the New Brunswick Association of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists;
- Member in good standing of the New Brunswick Association of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists or eligible for same;
- Knowledge of the target population of Extra-Mural Services and available community services;
- Must have a valid New Brunswick Class 5 Driver's License and good driving record (proof required);
- Submit a valid and clean criminal record check;
- Have a current CPR Level C certification that has been issued in the last 12 months;
- Must demonstrate the ability to work efficiently as a member of the team and possess leadership and coaching skills, strong interpersonal skills, good judgment and decision making skills;
- Must be able to work all shifts as assigned, maintaining a good attendance record;
- Must have a high regard for confidentiality; and
- Must have excellent work habits and have a professional appearance.
If you are interested in working with a dynamic team of professionals and possess the necessary qualifications, please click here to apply.
We would like to thank all candidates for expressing interest. Please note only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
EM/ANB Inc. is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.