Alcool NB Liquor is currently seeking an individual for the position of
To be based out of the Retail Operations Centre in Fredericton.
The Position: Reporting to the VP of People & Culture, the Organization Change Manager will guide and inspire all levels of the organization in transformational change initiatives that allow Team ANBL to deliver on our corporate strategy while cultivating a culture that aligns to our core values: Wow your customer, be mindful, dare to do better, celebrate success, and have fun!
The Mission: To Motivate and Empower team members to make long-lasting, positive changes at every level by Engaging hearts and minds; Guiding choices and actions to Build and Maintain Commitment; Focusing on the Big Picture by establishing clear strategies and visions for every organizational change.
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Leading/inspiring team members through change; including changes to organization structures, job roles, business processes, systems, and technology
- Coaching the Senior Management Team in fulfilling their role as change leaders
- Provide support and communication to all team members of the changes impacting our business
- Influence team members to be change champions throughout the organization change management process
- Integrate organization change management activities into project plans that provide visibility, support, and recognition throughout the organization.
- Support of "one team, one dream" change philosophy ensuring team member engagement and collaboration
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools, and a solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Change management certification or designation desired
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in change management or human resources, including being a part of a significant transformational change in an organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong analytical and problems-solving abilities, a high level of attention to detail, a quick ability to learn and excellent listening skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish, build and maintain strong relationships and influence others to move toward a common vision or goal
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics with a forward-looking holistic approach
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
Candidates selected to compete for this position will be subject to a competency-based selection process and will be required to complete various selection assessments to a standard acceptable to ANBL.
Who are we? ANBL is a Crown Corporation of the Province of New Brunswick with annual sales of $428 million and with a network of 41 retail stores around the province, 87 licensed agency retailers, and a central warehouse. While responsibly managing a profitable liquor business for New Brunswick, ANBL's vision is to be a leading retailer driven by customer experience.
Compensation: Alcool NB Liquor offers a market competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and a generous pension plan. We provide a motivating and rewarding work environment with excellent growth opportunities.
How do I apply? Qualified candidates should send their resume and a cover letter through our online application system.
All applications should be received no later than November 20, 2018.
Applicants must clearly demonstrate the essential qualifications to be given further consideration. ANBL reserves the right to validate information contained within your resume / application. All applicant communication will be completed through the candidate's email as indicated with this application. Applicants will receive an automatic email notification upon submission detailing that the application has been received. All further communications on the application process will be sent via email throughout the selection process.
Note: Subject to the response to this advertisement, the education and experience requirements may be adjusted. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. For more information about ANBL, please visit www.anbl.com