Administrative Assistant - Wood Gundy
CIBC in Vancouver, BC
We're on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we're looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing
You'll provide ongoing support to a team that goes above and beyond for their clients. As a Marketing Assistant, you'll support a team of CIBC Wood Gundy Investment Advisors and engage in marketing and business development activities. You will also assist in the development of investment plans and written proposals for prospects and clients .
How You'll Succeed
- Client Engagement - Connect on a personal level to make every interaction meaningful. Enhance relationships by collaborating with your team and providing administrative support to ensure client needs are met. Respond to requests by answering questions and providing an exceptional experience.
- Relationship Building - Heighten CIBC brand awareness in your community by attending local events and participating in marketing and outreach activities. Grow your network to create lasting connections that will generate future opportunities. Work closely with your team to connect clients with the right opportunities.
- Organizational Skills - Support Investment Advisors by providing timely responses to client requests and maintaining compliance standards in all files. Enable team success by improving team productivity, proactively uncovering business opportunities, and helping to direct assets into the right financial products.
Who You Are
- You have the ability to place high volume of outbound calls seeking new business
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it's the right thing to do.
- You understand that success is in the details. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
- Values matter to you . You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
- You're in the process of completing the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) and Conduct & Practice Handbook (CPH. Financial Services and/or Brokerage industry experience is an asset.
- You understand that success is in the details. You notice things that others don't. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect : Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit