FX Production Support Consultant
CIBC in Toronto, ON
Business Systems Consultant
We're on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we're looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing
You'll be joining CIBC's Capital Markets' e-trading team. As a Business Systems Consultant, you'll manage end-to-end project implementation and act as a subject matter expert in both business and technology. You'll also lead complex projects to design strategic solutions aligned to CIBC's enterprise architecture roadmap. You'll coach and collaborate with a diverse team to create and build flexible, innovative solutions that deliver a best-in-class client experience.
How You'll Succeed
- Understanding and Documenting Requirements - Work closely with Capital Markets business partners to gather complex business requirements and facilitate solution design discussions to ensure you meet project needs.
- Communication and Relationships - Build strong relationships and partnerships with technical team members, clients, vendors and peers. Lead discussions, listen and ask the right questions to ensure solutions meet requirements. Express oneself and communicate with others verbally at an advanced level; recognizing that verbal communication is more than just language - it includes tone, style and structure.
- Solution Design - Build client-focused solutions that meet business requirements. Prepare and validate solution design documents around areas such as scope clarification, solution requirements, and quality assurance.
Who You Are
- You can demonstrate experience in: A minimum of 3 years in a Business Systems Consultant role and designing solutions. You have previous help desk or incident management experience and a solid understanding of the Application Development Lifecycle, Java, Unix, SQL network fundamentals and scripting languages. It's an asset if you have experience with Agile and Capital Markets or Foreign Exchange.
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it's the right thing to do.
- You give meaning to data. You enjoy investigating complex problems, and making sense of information. You're confident in your ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful way.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- Values matter to you . You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect : Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, and individual development planning
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit