Business Systems Consultant
CIBC in Toronto, ON
We're on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we're looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing
You'll lead complex projects to design strategic solutions aligned to CIBC's enterprise architecture roadmap. As a Business Systems Consultant within CIBC's Remote Banking and Shared Services department, you'll support end-to-end project implementation and act as a subject matter expert in both business and technology. You'll participate in ideation and collaborate with a diverse team to create and build flexible, innovative solutions that deliver a best in class client experience.
How You'll Succeed
- Understanding Requirements - Work closely with Business Partners to guide formulation of complex business requirements and solution design discussions to meet project needs
- Solution Design - Prepare and validate Scope Clarification Documents including, but not limited to, Solution Requirement Artifacts and Quality Assurance Artifacts to ensure business partner needs are met
- Leading and Mentoring - Support end-to-end project implementation and act as a subject matter expert in business and technology. Drive to collaborate and support individuals and cross-functional teams to resolve organizational, operational and process problems
Who You Are
- You can demonstrate experience in: a minimum of 4 years of hands-on experience in a Business Systems Analyst or Consultant position. It would be an asset if you have experience with Agile methodologies and/or Scrum Master certification.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of a team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision.
- You put our clients first. Passion for client service - You want the work you do each day to result in a positive client experience.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, and individual development planning.
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit