Great opportunity to work with a Multinational Corporation!
Agilus Markham is recruiting for multiple Warehouse Associate roles for a renowned Manufacturing client located in Markham. There is a great potential of becoming permanent.
Sunday - Tuesday OR Sunday - Wednesday : 6:30am - 6:30pm
Wednesday - Saturday OR Thursday to Saturday : 6:30am - 6:30pm
- Order picking of small and large products
- Responsible for loading/unloading
- Maintaining and organizing warehouse and their show room
- RF scanner is an asset
- Follow all safety codes, procedures and regulations
- Carry out tasks as assigned by the Warehouse Supervisor
- Warehouse or order picking experience is an asset
- Team player, punctual and committed
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Strong communication skills, positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative, team player and hardworking individual
Total Compensation Package
- Competitive hourly pay $14.50-17hr
- Excellent opportunity for growth and stability
Please apply directly to the job posting o r submit your resume to Joy Agunbiade firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-754-3386 or visit our office: 3100 Steeles Avenue East Suite 401 Markham, ON
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity.
Due to the volume of resumes we received we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternative format also available.
Keywords: Order Pickers, Warehouse, Pickering, General Labour
Agilus at work
Apply URL: http://en.agilus.ca/submitresume.aspx?JobCode=92210&BU=ag&source=careerbeacon ERJOB_92210 General Labour