Job Search Coach
Full-time and Part-time positions available.
Here at Optimum Human Resources, we believe there is a right fit for everyone.
We are passionate about providing cutting edge services to help our clients develop job search tools and strategies. Not only do we provide these services, we work as a team to constantly develop new approaches and workshops that reflect our labour market.
We are looking for someone who...
- Has a combination of post-secondary education and relevant experience
- Speaks French and English and has strong written competencies
- Is open to coaching clients one-on-one as well as facilitating workshops
- Has knowledge and is willing to learn about the different job search tools and techniques (resumes, cover letters, interview preparation, networking, and LinkedIn)
- Masters Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Is familiar with the realities of the local labour market and has an interest in gathering and analyzing information
- Has a valid driver's licence (since the person retained may need to travel)
You could be a fit for our team if you...
- Have a client-focused approach to job coaching
- Are very open to receiving and providing feedback when working with the team and clients
- Love working as part of a team
- Are solution-oriented
- Have a desire to learn and be curious
- Demonstrate a sense of initiative
Feel like you could be an asset to our team?
Email your application to our coordinator, Sasha before November 20th.
Feel free to check out our team's LinkedIn profiles to find out more about us.
We offer competitive salaries for our industry. (Salary scale is from $18-$25 per hour)
Plus, check out our great location by the river!