Commercial Client Service Broker - Assurance Goguen Champlain Insurance, part of Arthur J Gallagher Canada Ltd
This is a Permanent, Full-time position.
Category: Commercial Lines
Province: Dieppe, New Brunswick
Position: Commercial Client Service Broker
Deadline: November 30, 2018
Posted: October 27, 2018
Job Description / Duties
Supporting the Account Executive, you will provide day-to-day after-sales service to our commercial clients spread throughout various industry sectors. Duties will include but are not limited to: receive calls and correspond with clients to meet their insurance needs; maintain organized and well documented files; manage renewal reviews in a timely manner, review policies for accuracy and request changes through contact with our insurers.
Qualifications / Required Skills
- NB Other-Than Life Insurance Broker License, or ability to obtain
- Commercial insurance experience is preferred
- CAIB II or some completed CIP courses desired, full designation an asset
- Commitment to providing an outstanding level of customer service
- Strong organizational skills with emphasis on attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Individually motivated and able to work collaboratively within a vibrant team
- Excellent written and spoken communicator in both French and English is desired
- Experience with EPIC Broker Management System is an asset
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Salary: based on experience
Please email your resume with cover letter in confidence to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org and include "Commercial Client Service Broker - Dieppe" in the subject line.
Assurance Goguen Champlain Insurance is a trading name of Arthur J. Gallagher Canada Limited. Founded in 1927, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. is one of the largest risk management and insurance broking companies in the world. With its corporate headquarters in Itasca, Illinois, US, it employs over 19,000 insurance professionals globally serving clients in over 140 countries and has total revenues in excess of US$3.5 billion. Internationally Arthur J. Gallagher stretches from the UK to Australia, from Canada to the Caribbean, and from Latin America to Asia. Arthur J. Gallagher Canada Limited employs more than 800 people.
We have an opening for a highly motivated, client-focused individual to join our large Commercial Lines team in the role of Client Service Broker. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to work confidently in a fast paced bilingual environment while keeping our clients' best interests paramount at all times.