Financial Advisor, Imperial Services Direct
CIBC in Toronto, ON
We're on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we're looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it .
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing
You'll work in the Imperial Service Direct team. As a Financial Advisor, you'll deliver on CIBC's Imperial Service Direct approach, acting as a single point of contact for your clients and helping them plan for today's needs and tomorrow's goals. You'll build and grow your client portfolio through dedicated relationship management, financial services support, and exceptional client service. You'll make lasting connections and provide tailored financial advice, enabling clients to secure their futures, own their homes, and build their businesses.
How You'll Succeed
Client Engagement - Focus on each client experience and connect on a personal level to make every interaction meaningful. Enhance existing client relationships by understanding their priorities, advise them on solutions, and provide a forward looking financial plan. Use your knowledge of cash management, credit, investment and wealth protection to help clients.
- Subject Matter Expert - Leverage CIBC's wide range of credit and investment solutions to provide a needs-based approach that will result in satisfied, loyal clients and increased referrals. Educate clients of the features and benefits of the Imperial Service Offer.
Business Development - Deeply understand your potential client base and create a sales plan that will convert leads into new opportunities, and deliver bottom line results.
Who You Are
You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it's the right thing to do.
You act like an owner. You thrive when you're empowered to take the lead, go above and beyond, and deliver results.
Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
You're a certified professional. You have current accreditation and good standing of Mutual Funds License (Investment Funds of Canada)
Values matter to you . You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect : Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
- This is a regular full time role that requires flexibility and is located at 20 Dundas Street West, Toronto. Your hours will be based on our business operations, and you may need to occasionally work evenings and weekends