Client Service Representative - Investment
CIBC in Montreal, QC
We're on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we're looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing
CIBC Wealth Management is focused on providing excellence in relationship-based advice, service and product solutions that meet our clients' needs. We have a comprehensive offer that addresses the full spectrum of wealth building clients, from self-directed investors to high net worth private wealth individuals to institutional clients. CIBC Wealth Management is comprised of three areas - distribution, product and money management. Our distribution network includes Private Wealth Management and Wood Gundy, our full service brokerage division. CIBC Asset Management includes our institutional money management business, as well as our in-house mutual fund and managed solutions businesses. We are one of the leading asset managers in Canada, with more than $100 billion of assets under management.
As a Client Service Representative, you will be accountable for providing exceptional quality of service to existing and prospective clients. Our clients include CIBC retail branches, CIBC Wood Gundy, third party dealers, financial advisors, administrative support staff, and investors. Service is provided to our clients by telephone, fax, mail, and e-mail. All clients are serviced in a courteous, dynamic, and professional manner. Requests are varied in nature and include inquiries on our funds, our products, and client account administration.
How You'll Succeed
- Client Engagement - Respond to and service inbound calls to achieve mutually satisfactory solutions while complying with current CIBC policies and procedures. Investigate, research, follow-up, and resolve account issues. Ensure that all client contact (by phone, fax or email) remain professional and courteous, and their concerns are addressed and solved within appropriate delays. Contribute to the general effort in order to meet the center's quality of service objectives, and identify and report internally all client complaints and service inefficiencies ( regardless if caused by human error or technology limitation).
- Sales Initiatives - Use various techniques to add value to calls and proactively educating advisors on our products. Participate in the sales process by providing leads and referrals to the sales team. Identify and provide alternatives to advisors seeking to redeem funds (asset retention). Participate in business building activities such as roadshows, client events, conferences, etc.
- Administration and Productivity - Make an equal contribution in relation to other CSRs in terms of call handling by respecting the call centre's productivity and quality standards, and continuously promote methods to improve quality service delivery. Complete call reports accurately and ensure that relevant information is distributed to appropriate colleagues or business units. Deliver a superior client experience and keep up-to-date with all changes within the organization, procedures and new or revised products.
Who You Are
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it's the right thing to do.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to bring a shared vision to life.
- You have a degree/diploma in University Degree or College diploma combined with two year related experience in the financial or investment industry. Successful completion of the Canadian Investment Funds Course offered by the IFSE Institute or preferably the Canadian Securities Course.
- You can demonstrate experience in customer service skills, preferably in a Call Centre environment. You have superior listening skills with a demonstrated customer-focused and action oriented approach.
- You're fluent in English and French.
- Values matter to you . You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect : Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit.
- You must be flexible to work 37.5 hours based on our operation's needs, between 8am to 10pm and on Saturday.