Director %26 Team Lead, Cash Management
CIBC in Vancouver, BC
We're on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we're looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing
As a Director, Cash Management you will not only lead a team of Cash Managers, you will cultivate your team to be banking partners, true champions for our clients' businesses, who will be committed to delivering on flexible business solutions, dedicated business expertise and timely business advice to help our clients realize their goals. Providing overall leadership and direction to a specialized team of cash management sales professionals. Provide leadership, information and consistent messaging across the portfolio of clients. Provide direct coverage over an aligned portfolio of clients with high levels of complexity. Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal partners to increase engagement and coordinated calling efforts.
This position is an ideal choice for experienced candidates with exceptional leadership skills, developed treasury skills & experience working with commercial banking clients and a passion for working in a client-centric environment that aligns to a strong performance culture. You can look forward to putting your people skills to work by building a dynamic team, developing talent and driving business growth.
How You'll Succeed
- Leadership- to Cash Management Sales Senior Managers, Managers and Associates. Mentor and coach staff formally and informally through collaborative teamwork both within and across teams
- Client Focus -Provide direct coverage and manage a portfolio of high value complex mid-market and corporate cash management clients.
- Business Development- Responsible for developing new client relationships and expanding existing relationships . Responsible for the growth of the Cash Management portfolio based on established guidelines, and overall National strategy . Build strong relationships with internal partners and develop network of COIs
Who you are
You are a bold and authentic leader. You're passionate about developing and coaching to bring out the best in people. You have led diverse, high performing teams.
- You can demonstrate experience in . Proven commercial banking/cash management experience along with business development skills, advanced knowledge of risk and credit portfolio management, and highly developed negotiating skills. You have demonstrated selling skills including an ability to identify financial advisory and M&A opportunities with clients. You have a demonstrated ability to identify and address deteriorating credit issues. You have experience leading a team.
- Y ou put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it's the right thing to do .
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself hears.
- You have a degree/diploma in. Business, Accounting, or related field.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live your values-trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and (Vancouver), where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
- This is a regular full time role with a schedule of 37.5 hours each week.
- Due to the nature of the role, you are expected to remain a minimum of 24 months in the role before you may be eligible for other job opportunities within the organization.