Marine Pilot Eligibility List
Saint John, NB (Ref 2018-SJ2)
We are currently seeking experienced mariners to establish our Marine Pilot Eligibility List in the compulsory district of Saint John, NB.
- Must provide proof of Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residence Status;
- Provide valid copy of Transport Canada Certificate of Competency (Minimum: Master, Near Coastal);
- Provide valid copy of Transport Canada ROC-MC or GOC;
- Provide valid copy of Transport Canada Seafarers medical;
- Must provide copies of proof for qualifying sea time. See qualifying sea time as per APA Regulations - Section 14 Experience at Sea
- Must provide two written references of which one preferably should be from a superintendent/supervisor;
How to apply
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please forward your resume and required qualification documentation to HR@atlanticpilotage.com . Applicants must provide certification documents before the closing date of Dec 21st, 2018 at 1600hrs to be considered for the position, no exceptions
The Atlantic Pilotage Authority would like to thank all applicants for their interest. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. The Atlantic Pilotage Authority is an equal opportunity employer.