Recreation Therapist 1 (RE01)
Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: SHCP
ZONE: Zone 4 - Northwest
FACILITY: Edmundston Regional Hospital
CLASSIFICATION: Recreation Therapist 1 (RE01)
STATUS: Temporary part-time (approximatively 4 years)
ANTICIPATED START DATE: November 25th, 2018
HOURS OF WORK:
7.5 hour day shift
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Reporting to the department manager, the incumbent will deliver quality recreation therapy services, including therapy, initiation to leisure, and participation in leisure activities centred on client needs. The incumbent will perform related administrative duties. The incumbent will participate in developing and applying new services and programs for users.
- Bachelor's degree in recreology or leisure with a concentration in recreational therapy;
- Good time management and organizational skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform the assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethical principles, the Network's management philosophy, and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité Health Network.
Knowledge of spoken and written French and English is essential.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
"Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment"