IT Help Desk Operator
WorkSafeNB is committed to promoting healthy and safe workplaces for New Brunswick's workers and employers. While our priority is preventing workplace injuries and occupational disease, we provide comprehensive rehabilitation services and fair compensation benefits when these do occur.
WorkSafeNB is accepting applications for a permanent position of IT help desk operator in Saint John, New Brunswick.
Reporting to the production co-ordinator, the IT help desk operator provides a single point of contact for WorkSafeNB's employees to report problems or make enquiries about our technical infrastructure, initiates and monitors computer operational processes including backup and recovery processing, and helps with expenditure tracking and inventory control by recording information related to purchased computers, peripherals, and licenses.
The candidate should have:
- A diploma in technology studies
- Two years of relevant experience in identifying, diagnosing and resolving issues with Microsoft products including Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Ability to work effectively and co-operatively in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Written and spoken competence in English is required.
WorkSafeNB offers a competitive annual salary, starting at $1,562.90 biweekly, with excellent benefits, including:
- Comprehensive benefits package (health, dental, life insurance, long-term disability insurance)·
- Pension plan (Province of New Brunswick Public Service Shared Risk Plan)
- Competitive vacation and leave benefits
- Enhanced opportunities for professional development
If you are interested in employment with WorkSafeNB, please apply online at worksafenb.ca by November 21, 2018.