Delivery Agent Letter Carrier (Temporary, on-call)
Nine (9) positions available in Saint John, NB
Approximately 2 out of 3 parcels that Canadians order online are delivered by Canada Post, making us a leader in the e-commerce industry. As the trend in online shopping continues to grow, we have temporary, on-call opportunities available for qualified Delivery Agents / Letter Carriers to be part of our team.
Witnessing the smile on a customer's face as you deliver a highly anticipated package is one of the perks of this job. Competitive pay is one of the others. But some of the biggest plusses of being a Canada Post Delivery Agent / Letter Carrier have to do with the nature of the work itself. As a Delivery Agent, you get to:
- work an active and highly independent job that gets you outside
- interact with people
- load, unload and drive a Canada Post vehicle
- use leading-edge tech devices
Interested? Canada Post has nine (9) temporary, on-call job opportunities for Delivery Agents (Letter Carriers) in Saint John, New Brunswick. Here's what we're looking for from you:
- A valid Class 5 or Class G permanent provincial driver's licence with a satisfactory safe driving record going back at least 3 years (driver's abstract necessary)
- Ability to lift mail items weighing up to 22.7 kg / 50 lb and carry items weighing up to 15.9 kg / 35 lb
- Proficiency in English
- Experience in customer service and in a delivery or driving role, an asset
To apply for one of these 9 positions (Job ID 11478) via the Canada Post Careers website, please click on the URL below:
Canada Post is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and visible minorities.
If you are contacted by Canada Post regarding a job opportunity or testing, please advise if you require accommodation.