Social Inclusion Coordinator
The Social Inclusion Coordinator is responsible for the overall coordination of the Social Inclusion Program within the Saint John region and will assist individuals with an intellectual disability to develop opportunities for social inclusion within their communities. This includes the development of personal support networks, facilitating connections to community and/or the development of supported living arrangements including planning, implementation and monitoring of such arrangements.
· Post-secondary education in the social sciences or human services and/or equivalent combination of education and experience;
· Valid driver's license, a reliable vehicle necessary for work related duties and willingness to travel throughout the assigned work area and province;
· Strong computer skills and demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office applications;
· Ability to work independently and work flexible hours including evenings or weekends as required;
· Current Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Persons Check;
· Fluently Bilingual (French and English) mandatory.