Intermediate Environmental Professional
Englobe Corp. are growing their operations in Moncton, NB and are searching for motivated, reliable professionals aiming to advance their career in the field of Environmental Engineering and Consulting.
Established in 1961, Englobe is one of Canada's leading environmental, geotechnical and materials consulting engineering firms. Operating out of 60 offices across Canada, we have a full-time staff of over 1,800 employees nationwide, including nearly 200 in Atlantic Canada alone. Recently, we have merged with Crandall Engineering Ltd. creating a need for determined and driven individuals to help service our dynamic project demand in Phased Environmental Assessments, Remediation and Risk Assessment, Hazardous Materials Assessments, Marine Sediment Sampling Programs, and Natural Resource studies including Environmental Impact Assessment, Wetland Delineation and Compensation.
As an Intermediate Environmental Professional on our team, you will be responsible for providing technical project support and mentoring junior staff, while developing your skills as a professional and working closely with senior professionals who will help you take your career to the next level. If you are looking to work on exciting projects in a positive, friendly and respectful work environment on a growing team, we would love to hear from you.
Responsibilities may include:
- Phased Environmental Site Assessments, including historical research, site inspections and soil, groundwater, surface water and sediment sampling programs;
- Hazardous building materials and other designated substances surveys;
- Oversight and verification of site remediation and tank removal activities;
- Air quality investigations;
- Natural resource studies;
- Wetland delineation programs;
- Interpret and evaluate data and prepare technical reports and proposals; and
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- University Degree or College Diploma in Environmental Engineering, Earth Sciences or an environmental related field;
- Minimum 4 years of relevant field or professional experience in environmental consulting;
- Working knowledge of provincial and federal environmental regulations;
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Willingness and ability to travel around Atlantic region, as required.
Englobe Corp. adheres to employment equity and equal opportunity programs and encourages all women, visible minorities, Aboriginals and disabled persons to apply. Only selected candidates will be contacted.