Customer Service Representative Opportunities
Midland Transport in Dieppe, NB
BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES
*CURRENT and FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES*
Midland Transport Limited has become a leader in the transportation industry by providing superior quality service to our customers. Our services include LTL, T/L, Courier Services, and Third Party Logistics/ Brokerage which provide the convenience of one-stop shipping.
Midland transport is looking for a motivated individual to work as Customer Service Representatives based in Head Office Location, Dieppe, NB.
We are looking for someone who has the drive to go above and beyond the call of duty in providing Superior Quality Service for our customers. The new additions to our team will be responsible for providing one call resolution in responding to inquiries from our toll-free customer service line as well as our website.
This position is Monday to Friday daytime hours.
- Education Required: Minimum High School diploma
- Years of Experience Required:
- Bilingualism is mandatory - English & French Speaking
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills required
- The ability to work effectively and efficiently with both internal and external customers
- Knowledge of telephone systems
- Post-secondary education and call center experience in a fast paced environment, along with knowledge of the transportation industry are definite assets
- Respond to incoming customer inquiries
- Identify and resolve client concerns and issues
- Enter pickups
- Coordinate special movement of freight
- Trace shipments
- Research adjustments
- All related clerical duties
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for a Customer Service career opportunity with Midland Transport, please click the "Apply Now" button and complete the online application form. A resume of past experience is required; a cover letter is not.
What to Expect:
All applications will be reviewed by one of our recruiters. If the recruiter sees a potential opportunity that matches your skills and experience, you will be contacted to discuss your qualifications. Only those candidates who have the necessary qualifications will be contacted.
We appreciate your interest in our company! To learn more about our products and services, click here .
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.