Telecommunications Clerk (Casual), TMH Telecommunications
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2018-35057a External
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
DEPARTMENT: TMH Telecommunications
FACILITY: The Moncton Hospital
POSTING TYPE: Casual
JOB TITLE: Telecommunications Clerk
CLASSIFICATION: Telecommunications Clerk (1010)
LANGUAGE: English Essential with requirements to handle verbal French inquiries
HOURS OF WORK: Rotating Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, Statutory Holidays, Subject to change due to operational requirements
SALARY: $17.8224 to $19.1840 per hour (Subject to Employment Status may be paid at 90% of the indicated rate as per CUPE collective agreement article 6.08 a)
The Telecommunications Clerk is responsible for operating the switchboard and public address system as well as performing clerical duties.
- High School graduation or equivalent.
- Demonstrated proficiency in data entry is required.
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
- Written and spoken competence in English and spoken competence in French are required (Intermediate Plus)
Demonstrated proficiency verified by testing in:
- Data Entry 4000 KSPH
The Telecommunications Clerk is responsible for:
- Providing answering and messaging services
- Providing reception services and responding to inquiries
- Monitoring and responding to emergency codes
- Performing clerical duties
Competencies identified by Horizon Health Network:
- Interpersonal Relations
- Patient/Client Focus
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by October 31, 2018.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Please quote Competition # 2018-35057a-External. Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.