Apply Now Marketing Coordinator
Halifax, NS, Canada Req #548
Thursday, January 17, 2019
Eastlink has held the designation as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies for nine consecutive years by delivering world-class video entertainment and communications services to residential, business and public sector customers across Canada. Powered by state-of-the-art fibre optic and wireless networks, Eastlink's advanced services include Internet, wireless, TV, telephone, security and automation, data communications and exclusive, locally-produced programming on Eastlink TV.
Make the Link and Join our Team
Our marketing team is looking for an driven Marketing Coordinator. This person will collaborate with and support key stakeholders on our marketing team and assist in new projects and initiatives.
Help Us Make the Link with our Customers
We are looking for someone with relevant marketing experience, combined with strong organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities. Your creativity and attention to detail is evident in your work. Key responsibilities also include:
- Work with Marketing Team and Product Management to coordinate day-to-day activities, marketing and tactical initiatives, and special events.
- Works with Marketing managers to support the planning and execution of direct marketing campaigns.
- Help coordinate and support the launch of products.
- Organize promotional activities for new products/services.
- Collaborate with agency and Campaign Managers to produce promotional materials and collateral.
- Track, monitor and report on campaign performance as well as competitors market activity
- Collaborate with our greater Marketing team on new marketing initiatives and tactics as required
What You'll Bring to our Team
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong communications and collaborative skills
- Exceptional organizational, planning and project management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point skills
- 2+ years' marketing experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
Why Choose Eastlink?
Eastlink brings you technology in a way that people would want it. We work hard to provide the best products - Internet, TV, Wireless, Telephone, and Security and Automation - to keep our customers connected to the things and people that matter the most. By putting our customers and their needs at the centre of it all we can show them something special and provide a unique brand experience.
We are extremely proud of our employees and believe the best people make the best companies. As we continue to grow, our goal is to continue to attract the best people.
Ready to explore an exciting career at Eastlink? Your journey begins here.
Dedicated to representing all of the customers we serve, we embrace diversity throughout all levels of the organization and encourage members of equity groups to self identify during the application process.
If you're ready to take on this exciting opportunity, please apply online:
- Job Family Marketing
- Job Function Individual Contributor
- Pay Type Salary
- Halifax, NS, Canada