Apply Now Marketing Manager
6080 Young St., Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada Req #546
Sunday, March 17, 2019
Make the Link and Join our Team
Our Eastlink National Marketing team is currently seeking a like-minded, enthusiastic and results driven team-member to join their growing team as Campaign Manager (Brand & Engagement). As a Campaign Manager you'll support the Internet, TV, Phone, & Security & Automation categories. You will be responsible for developing and managing a wide variety of programs and projects for regional and national marketing campaigns to help drive more business and help deliver a positive brand experience for new and existing customers.
Help Us Make the Link with our Customers
We are looking for someone to gain a deep understanding of our target consumer, category, competition and marketing programs to leverage key consumer and brand insights. Here's what you'll be responsible for:
- Support the strategic development, planning, and execution of communications for all brands and categories, including TV, Internet, Home Phone, Home Security and Automation.
- Own the marketing communications process; quarterly planning, create briefs, brief agency teams, execute and manage project delivery, measure results, optimise and strategically improve each year.
- Manage all aspects of consumer go-to-market activities and channels such as social, digital, search, experiential, direct response, video, radio, outdoor, print, media planning
- Identify market opportunities and recommended strategies to realize our business objectives
- Effectively manage budget and timelines and deliver projects on time in full
- Work closely with the internal marketing team and help manage marketing communication agencies to deliver compelling and effective creative campaigns that drive the business
- Build and maintain strong cross-functional working relationships with internal departments including Product Marketing, Regional teams, Retail, Customer Care etc.
- Live the Eastlink brand, our core values, and act as a brand ambassador
- Experience in developing integrated creative communications campaigns across multiple channels, with a track record of delivering strong results and meeting or exceeding business objectives
- A natural leader and team player who is great at getting the best results from others
- A multi-tasker who thrives in a fast paced, changing environment with minimal supervision
- You have a pulse on new trends/opportunities in the market and competitive environment
- Ability to translate objectives, brand strategies, positioning and consumer insights into clear briefs
- Creative problem solver with strong strategic, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to sell big ideas to key stakeholders with your strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational, strategic planning, time and budget management skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office based applications
- 7+ years' experience leading strategic initiatives in marketing, marketing communications, or an agency setting
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Communications
- Great-to-have Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree
Eastlink brings you technology in a way that people would want it. We work hard to provide the best products - Internet, TV, Wireless, Telephone, and Security and Automation - to keep our customers connected to the things and people that matter the most. By putting our customers and their needs at the centre of it all we can show them something special and provide a unique brand experience.
We are extremely proud of our employees and believe the best people make the best companies. As we continue to grow, our goal is to continue to attract the best people.
Ready to explore an exciting career at Eastlink? Your journey begins here.
- Job Family Marketing
- Job Function Individual Contributor
- Pay Type Salary
- 6080 Young St., Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada