Night Customer Solutions Representative
Talentcor is currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Representative to work the after hours shift with our client based in Saint John, New Brunswick.
- Work with customers via telephone to understand and troubleshoot their equipment issues
- As appropriate, escalate to 2 nd level and 3 rd level support
- Follow up with customer care calls to ensure original issues have been resolved
- Answer phone calls, emails and electronic tickets from customers
- Monitor the customers' equipment remotely using the Office Suite of tools
- Ensure quality by following company's standard call and system processes
- Establish and maintain good customer relations with both internal and external customers
- Diffuse difficult customer situations
- Record track and monitor problem resolution. Input and/or update documented information in a computerized database
- Manage 3rd party equipment and supplies
- Demonstrate superior customer service and professional telephone skills
- Must have strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Prioritize and manage multiple applications with ease
- Demonstrate a high sense of urgency
- Proficiency in use of personal computers and applications knowledge
- Ability to be a strong team player & work effectively in a team environment
- Two years work related experience an asset
If you are suitable for the description above please e-mail your resume to Lisa Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to visit www.talentcor.com regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
After hours service, customer service, call center
Talent at work.