Sobeys Inc. in Moncton, NB
Requisition ID: 46823
Career Group: Store Careers
Job Category: Retail - Front End
Country: Canada (CA)
Province: New Brunswick (CA-NB)
Location: 0756 Vaughan Harvey Sobeys
A proudly Canadian retail company, Sobeys began in 1907 as a small meat delivery business in Stellarton, Nova Scotia. Today, Sobeys Inc. serves the food shopping needs of Canadians with approximately 1,500 stores in all 10 provinces under retail banners that include Sobeys, Safeway, IGA, Foodland, FreshCo, Thrifty Foods, and Lawton's Drug Stores as well as in-store pharmacies, liquor and more than 350 retail fuel locations.
Together with our 125,000 employees and franchise affiliates and a collective passion for delivering exceptional food and shopping experiences, Sobeys' purpose is to improve the lives of Canadians by helping them Eat Better, Feel Better and Do Better. .
All career opportunities will be open a minimum of 5 business days from the date of posting.
Provide customers with an exceptional food-focused experience, through efficient product preparation, customer interaction and product knowledge. Pro-actively engage with customers to sell, cross-sell and up-sell, while representing partners in a friendly and professional manner. Ensure accurate and complete reporting of demonstration results.
- Provide customer service to meet customer needs
- Sell, promote, and drive product sales
- Prepare products for sampling
- Prepare appealing sample presentation
- Follow all approved food procedures
- Complete and process demo results
- Set up demonstration station and product display to standards
- Present the vendors product in the most effective manner possible
- Know the features, benefits, and applications of the products being demonstrated
- Adhere and implement all applicable company standards
- Perform administrative duties as required
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Above average oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of cooking skills and techniques
- Creative merchandising skills
- Computer literacy
- Partial High School
- Food Knowledge
- Retail Experience
- Self motivated
Sobeys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.
We appreciate the interest from the Staffing industry however respectfully request no calls or unsolicited resumes from Agencies.