Opportunities for Carpenters
Gulf Operators, Ltd. in Saint John, NB
OPPORTUNITIES FOR CARPENTERS
Gulf Operators Limited is a civil contractor experienced in all aspects of civil work including concrete work, excavation, water and sewer, as well as aggregate production and sales.
At Gulf Operators Limited, you will discover a fast-paced work environment and gain exposure to a wide range of industrial, commercial, infrastructure and residential projects. We are always seeking to attract the very best talent for our varied operations.
We are currently seeking applicants for the position of Carpenter to join our dynamic team in Saint John, New Brunswick.
- All aspects of rough carpentry work in a civil environment.
- Form work.
- Examining plans, drawings and specifications.
- Minimum 2-5 years' experience.
- Civil, concrete experience considered an asset.
- Hardworking, self-starter and team player with a strong work ethic.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate a willingness to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Willing and available to work flexible shifts.
What We Offer:
- This position offers a competitive wage rate and comprehensive benefit package with health, drug, dental and RRSPs.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! The initial review of applications will begin on the deadline date for applying. Applications received after the deadline may not be considered. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
Gulf Operators Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.