Registered Nurse (Permanent Full Time), Operating Room
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2018-35140 External
BARGAINING UNIT: NBNU
DEPARTMENT: Operating Room
FACILITY: The Moncton Hospital
POSTING TYPE: Permanent Full Time
JOB TITLE: Registered Nurse
CLASSIFICATION: RNCA Registered Nurse Class A
LANGUAGE: English Essential
HOURS OF WORK: Rotating Days, Evenings, Nights, Subject to change due to operational requirements.
SALARY: $31.23 to $39.57 per hour
To holistically coordinate the care of each patient, incorporating the nursing profession's values of knowledge, theory and practice. To assess, plan, implement and evaluate the needs of pre and post-operative patients and significant others in the delivery of care and collaborate with all members of the interdisciplinary team in this approach.
- Active registration with the Nurses Association of New Brunswick.
- Approved Operating Room course or minimum of 1950 hours experience in Operating Room in the last 5 years
- Physically able to perform the assigned duties.
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers
- Good work and attendance record
- Demonstrated ability to respond to emergency situations, rapidly changing priorities , and complex patient needs
- Demonstrated assessment skills and ability to function independently withminimum supervision.
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
- Written and spoken competence in English is required.
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by October 24, 2018.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time
Please quote Competition # 2018-35140-External. Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network