Admin. Support (Clinical) (Temporary Full Time), Department of Therapeutics Services
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2018-35027 External
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
DEPARTMENT: Department of Therapeutics Services
FACILITY: Miramichi Regional Hospital
POSTING TYPE: Temporary Full Time
JOB TITLE: Admin. Support (Clinical)
CLASSIFICATION: Administrative Support (Clinical) (1025)
LANGUAGE: Bilingual Essential
HOURS OF WORK: Days, TEMP: October 22, 2018 to May 9, 2019. Subject to change due to operational requirements.
SALARY: $21.4759 to $23.1168 per hour (Subject to Employment Status may be paid at 90% of the indicated rate as per CUPE collective agreement article 6.08 a)
The Administrative Support - Clinical is responsible for providing administrative support for a clinic, department or program.
- High school graduation and an administrative support program of greater than one year and up to two years which includes medical terminology and medical transcription course plus one year of previous experience OR five (5) years of recent experience (within the last 8 years) as a 1025, shall be considered as equivalent.
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
- Written and spoken competence in English and French is required. (Advance Level)
Demonstrated proficiency verified by testing in:
- Data Entry 4000 KSPH
- Typing 35 WPM
- Medical Terminology Spelling 75%
- Medical Terminology Vocabulary 75%
- Excel 50%
- Outlook 50%
- Word 50%
The Administrative Support - Clinical is responsible for:
- Processing referrals, requests and other medical documents and forms
- Transcribing, proofreading, and editing reports
- Creating, editing and formatting documents
- Maintaining databases and producing reports
- Responding to inquiries and providing information
- Performing reception duties
- Performing general clerical and office duties
Competencies Identified by Horizon Health Network:
- Attention to Detail
- Interpersonal Relations
- Patient/Client Focus
- Planning and Prioritizing Work
- Results Orientation
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by October 17, 2018.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Please quote Competition # 2018-35027-External. Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.