Analyst, HR Systems Solutions
Sobeys Inc. in Stellarton, NS
Requisition ID: 46417
Career Group: Corporate Careers
Job Category: HR
Travel Requirements: 0 - 10%
Country: Canada (CA)
Province: Nova Scotia (CA-NS)
Location: King 1
A proudly Canadian retail company, Sobeys began in 1907 as a small meat delivery business in Stellarton, Nova Scotia. Today, Sobeys Inc. serves the food shopping needs of Canadians with approximately 1,500 stores in all 10 provinces under retail banners that include Sobeys, Safeway, IGA, Foodland, FreshCo, Thrifty Foods, and Lawton's Drug Stores as well as in-store pharmacies, liquor and more than 350 retail fuel locations.
Together with our 125,000 employees and franchise affiliates and a collective passion for delivering exceptional food and shopping experiences, Sobeys' purpose is to improve the lives of Canadians by helping them Eat Better, Feel Better and Do Better. .
All career opportunities will be open a minimum of 5 business days from the date of posting.
Sobeys is full of exciting opportunities and we are always looking for bright new talent to join our team! We currently have a full-time opportunity for an Analyst, HR Systems Solutions to join our National HR Systems team based out of our office located in Stellarton, NS.
What you'll get to do in this fast paced role:
- Effective management and support of Human Resources technology
- Liaise with HR business leads to ensure alignment with HR technology
- Identify opportunities for enhancements of HR technology, processes and data governance
- Actively promote HR technology platform to drive adoption and engagement
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives by managing release process by reviewing release notes, recommending new functionality, etc
- Provide solutions to user issues and work with business to support functional concerns
- Develop and execute reports as required for a variety of stakeholders
- Support and complete Quality Assurance and User Acceptance Testing, as required
- Review and track current and emerging trends as they relate to HR technology
What your resume will include and demonstrate to us:
- College or University Degree in IT, HR or related field
- Experience with IT or HR, or related field
- Experience with HR Systems, such as Cority and SuccessFactors, preferred
- Project Management experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines with a strong attention to detail and effective time management skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, including advanced knowledge in Excel
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading Canadian company with a clear vision and focus. We are only accepting online applications and welcome applications from all qualified people interested in this challenge. We will be contacting only those who will be selected to interview.
Sobeys offers our employees many valuable benefits such as:
- Growing organization
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Flexible health and dental benefits plan (eligible employees)
- Ongoing Training & Development
- Opportunity for internal mobility to other departments and/or promotions (for employees who are strong performers)
Sobeys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.
We appreciate the interest from the Staffing industry however respectfully request no calls or unsolicited resumes from Agencies.