Regional Administrator - Private Wealth Management
TD Bank Group in Multiple Locations
Montreal, QC | Montreal, QC
TD Wealth, Private Wealth Management (PWM) is focused on the delivery of a legendary client experience to high-net worth (HNW) clients. PWM leverages a distinct discovery process and an integrated team-based approach to build a wealth strategy that reflects each client's unique needs. As part of the commitment to OneTD, team members collaborate closely with each other to fully franchise the client while delivering the full spectrum of PWM services - Private Investment Advice, Private Investment Counsel, Private Banking, Private Trust, Wealth Advisory Services and Wealth Insurance Services.
Job Type Regular Job Status Full Time Hours 37.5 hours, Monday Through Friday Business line TD Wealth Job Category - Primary Administrative | Clerical | Support Job Category(s) Administrative | Clerical | Support
The Regional Administrator reports to the Senior Vice President & Regional Manager of PWM
The RA will also provide some administration support to the regional branch Management team as required and as directed by the RM. The work will involve a fair degree of discretion and complexity to ensure the smooth, efficient and specialized delivery of administrative details.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Relationship Management & Gold Standard Practice: Deliver a legendary client experience by managing all partner and stakeholder relationships and touch points with professionalism and accuracy
- Administration Support and Communication: Expert at organizing and prioritizing schedules and calendars, pre-mail and agenda distribution to ensure the smooth running of the regional PWM office
- Business Projects Support: Planning and executing on business conferences and meetings which often include event coordination and scheduling
- Reporting and Tracking: preparation of regular reports (daily, monthly, production, etc) to track regional accomplishments, trends, issues
The RA provides dedicated support to the Senior Vice President & Regional Manager on all aspects of PWM administration and a range of diverse assignments.
- Provide a high level of administrative and analytical support while ensuring professionalism and discretion at every interaction
- Efficiently manage and promptly respond to all incoming enquires and/or requests for information independently or re-direct to the appropriate person/area, escalate issues where necessary
- Liaise with Branch Managers, Branch Administrators and Human Resources on all new Competitive Recruit hires to ensure required approvals are obtained, applicable documentation is distributed and all business partners are notified of arrival, including Registrations so that the Investment Advisor's license can be transferred.
- Familiar with basic regulatory environment of the investment industry
- Coordinate the interview process for Developing Investment Advisors ensuring all documentation is provided to Practice Management
- Participate as required on projects managed by the RM and RAM on an ongoing basis
- Apply appropriate due diligence ensuring accuracy in preparing and promptly completing all required supporting documentation (i.e. reports, presentations, invoices, expenses, correspondence/communications, announcements, tables, charts, files, etc.)
- Organize and coordinate Regional Branch Manager's Conference, Due Diligence Tours, and other meetings as required, including booking the facility, pre-mail, arranging required equipment, refreshments, etc.
- Work with Human Resources, Compliance, Registrations and Technology to coordinate Investment Advisor departures, moves/transfers within PWM
- Assist in New Account Application Forms, Know Your Client Forms, expenses, marketing reviews
- Liaise with RM, RAM, Branch Managers and Head office to address issues and concerns
- Coordinate RM's meetings , travel arrangements, calendar and conference calls
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks (i.e. couriering packages, sorting and distributing mail)
- Participate fully as a member of the team, being flexible in adjusting to changing work priorities and effectively contributing to a positive work environment
- Maintain proficiency with software applications/programs and/or department specific systems
- Be knowledgeable of PWM business and stay abreast of evolutions
- Provide direction and coaching on administrative and regional office issues to support the team
- Undergraduate Degree or Community College Diploma
- Canadian Securities Course
- Conduct & Practices Handbook
- Minimum three years' experience working directly in an administrative support function to a senior leader
- Ability to exercise discretion and integrity regarding sensitive and confidential information
- Provide accurate, organized and efficient administrative support; collect and track data, research information, organize calendars, create and maintain files, and perform other administrative assignments as required
- Manage efficiently in a multi-tasked environment and ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to proactively identify client/partner needs and deliver a legendary client experience
- Experience building a strong rapport with stakeholders, partners, prospects and COI's with ease
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient with MS Office including advanced use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, while delivering a high level of client service.
- Previous experience in people management is required
- Previous experience as a Branch Administrator in a brokerage
- Previous experience leading change and creating a winning culture
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to deliver a high level of client service
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Bilingual French and English written and spoken required.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
TD is committed to providing accommodations. if you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
**Province/State (Primary) Quebec City (Primary) Montreal