Licensed Practical Nurse (3014)
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 5 - Restigouche
FACILITY: Campbellton Regional Hospital
CLASSIFICATION: Licensed Practical Nurse (3014)
STATUS: Permanent part-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
Rotation - Possibility of 8 or 12 hour shifts
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
To participate in the planning, organizing, delivery and evaluation of nursing care in accordance with the philosophy, objectives and policies of the hospital and the Nursing Service Department.
- Registered with the New Brunswick Association of Licensed Practical Nurses;
- Education and experience in medical/surgical care provision, medication administration, phlebotomy, and physical evaluation;
- Current BLS Certification;
- Good judgment and organisational skills;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in one of the two official languages either English or French and spoken competence in the other official language is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment