Administrative Services Coordinator (1077)
BARGAINING UNIT : CUPE
ZONE : Zone 5 - Restigouche
FACILITY : Campbellton Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT : Medical Imaging
CLASSIFICATION : Administrative Services Coordinator (1077)
STATUS : Permanent full-time
FTE : 1.0
ANTICIPATED START DATE : As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK :
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
JOB SUMMARY :
To plan and coordinate support services for the Medical Imaging department including the supervision of employees.
- Successful completion of post-secondary course in executive administrative support;
- Medical Terminology course;
- Two (2) years recent related experience;
- Proficient in the Word, Excel and PowerPoint programs and the Meditech System;
- Tact, initiative, good judgement, resourcefulness in dealing the administrative detail and organizational skills;
- Must have demonstrated supervisory ability;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physically able to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment